1. It must be operated with an electrostatic ring, the human body will generate static electricity of more than 10,000 volts, which is easy to damage the IC, so the human body needs to discharge static electricity.
2. When wearing gloves or finger cots, do not directly touch the machine board and golden finger parts with bare hands.
3. Maintain the correct welding temperature, welding angle and welding sequence, and maintain proper welding time.
4. Pick up the PCB correctly: When taking the PCB, hold the edge of the PCB correctly. PCBA processing SMT and DIP are integrated parts on the PCB board. The main difference is that SMT does not need to drill holes on the PCB, but the PIN pins of the parts need to be inserted into the holes of the DIP. Do not touch the components on the circuit board.
5. Use low temperature soldering as much as possible: high temperature soldering will accelerate the oxidation of the soldering iron tip and reduce the service life of the soldering iron tip. If the temperature of the soldering iron tip exceeds 470°C. The oxidation rate is twice that of 380°C.
6. Do not apply too much pressure to welding: When welding, do not apply too much pressure, otherwise the soldering iron tip will be damaged and deformed. As long as the tip of the soldering iron is in full contact with the solder joint, heat can be transferred. Choosing different soldering iron tips according to the size of the solder joints can also make the soldering iron tips better conduct heat transfer.
7. During the soldering process, do not tap or shake the nozzle: tapping or swinging the nozzle will damage the heating core and splash the solder balls, thereby shortening the service life of the heating core. If the solder balls are splashed on the PCBA, a short circuit may be formed, resulting in poor electrical performance.